- Database of Competency Curriculum (DoCC) — UME
- Careers In Medicine — an AAMC Website
- Roadmap to Residency
- Access the Indy MS1 Outlook calendar
— OR —
Visit your campus website for other class schedules
- Summer Remedial Program
- Health Insurance
- Change Personal Information — address, name, birth date, or student ID number.
- Disabilities Accomodations Policy
Printing & Technology
Printing subsidy — Part of the student technology fee at the IUSM–Indy campus is used to offset students’ printing costs. First year students receive an allotment of 500 pages each. You can use your Jagtag (student ID) to print for free in the Medical Library and in MS016A.
When your subsidy is almost exhausted, notify Card Services to switch to your own funds. (The switch-over doesn’t happen automatically until you hit zero, and when it does, you could lose printing capability until the next morning.)
Technology Pages — For more about technology resources at IUSM, see the MSA technology pages.