Instructions for Adding the Indianapolis MS1 and/or MS2 Calendars to Your Shared Calendars in Outlook
Using the Desktop or IUanyWare version of Outlook (2010 or 2013)
- Select Calendar from the left menu (Outlook 2010) or bottom menu (Outlook 2013)
- Select Open Calendar then Open Shared Calendar from the top menu
- In the Name field, enter ms1indy for the MS1 Indianapolis calendar or ms2indy for the MS2 Indianapolis calendar
- The calendar will show up in your list of Shared Calendars (aka People's Calendars in the Outlook web app)
Using the Outlook web app (Exchange 2013)
- Login with your IU username and passphrase
- Select Calendar on the top menu (if calendar is in the left menu see the 2010 instructions below)
- Right click People's Calendars on the left menu and select Open Calendar
- In the From Directory field, enter ms1indy for the MS1 Indianapolis calendar or ms2indy for the MS2 Indianapolis calendar
- Select Open
- The calendar will show up in your list of People's Calendars (aka Shared Calendars in the Desktop version)
Printing & Technology
Printing subsidy — Part of the student technology fee at the IUSM–Indy campus is used to offset students’ printing costs. First year students receive an allotment of 500 pages each. You can use your Jagtag (student ID) to print for free in the Medical Library and in MS016A.
When your subsidy is almost exhausted, notify Card Services to switch to your own funds. (The switch-over doesn’t happen automatically until you hit zero, and when it does, you could lose printing capability until the next morning.)
Have you found the computer labs yet?
Do you have a Mac and need to get Windows Media Player to work?
Technology Pages — For more about technology resources at IUSM, see the MSA technology pages.
Please go to Financial Aid web page for more information.
Medical Student Affairs (MSA) is located in the VanNuys Medical Science Building. The registrars office is located in MS 118/119 is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
MSA Registrar- 317-274-1970
For individual contact information, please see the MSA staff page
Interested in research? Consider the MD/PhD program.
Advice from the Experts: Medical Students, Alumni..
The Survival Guide is full of advice from students who have survived the first year and wish to give the next class the benefit of their hard-won experience.
Tour the Life student blogs