Financial Literacy Topics
We are pleased to announce that the AAMC is now providing you with access to SALTTM. This free financial education resource, created by American Student Assistance® (ASA), helps students and alums become more financially savvy during and after medical school. Activate your SALT account now to take advantage of features like:
* interactive money management tools
* personal finance blogs, articles, videos and calculators
* loan repayment assistance
...You are always encouraged to talk with our office in Student Financial Services, if you have any financial or financial aid questions.
Basic Financial Skills
- Banking and Account Management
- Credit vs. Debit Cards?
- Credit Reports and Scores?
- Understanding Identity Theft
- Students and Credit Cards
- Dealing with Credit Card Debt
- Buying vs. Renting a Home
- Paycheck Deductions
- Financial Planning
- Reading your Credit Report
- The Simple Dollar
- Credit Card Insider - Resources on Student Credit Cards
- CreditKarma - Free Credit Score Monitoring
- Beverly Harzog - Credit Card Expert and Consumer Advocate
- Mint - Free Cash Flow and Budgeting tool
- Suzy Orman's Personal FinanceTools
- Videos from a Physician's wealth management viewpoint